Introduction to the Significance of Cycles in a Woman’s Life
In this lesson we introduce the significance of cycles in a woman’s life.
- Understanding of cycles, both menstrual and menopausal.
- What is the relationship between a woman’s choices and her body.
- Exploring the significance of our own cycle.
- Cycles of motion and repose in relation to the moon.
- Depending on what cycle you are in, download the following menopause or menstruation program chart that will take you through the 6 weeks of the program. Here you can record feelings, symptoms and moods on a daily basis and begin to get a feel for any patterns that may emerge throughout your cycle.
- Complete the questionnaire on the attitudes towards menstruation and menopause in Lesson 1 and again in Lesson 6 to assess any changes.
JOIN THE ONLINE FORUM
Contribute to this lesson’s discussion – comment in the forums here
Click on the MARK COMPLETE button below to complete this lesson.