The Concept of Mothering
Lesson 5 introduces the topic of ‘mothering’ and how this plays out for women during her menstruating and menopausal years.
- Exploring the relationship each woman has with mothering, be it with her biological children or not.
- Exploring the identification with and the reliance on being a mother to provide a sense of worth.
- An open discussion format invites women to share their experiences in relation to the topic.
- Daily reflection and recording in your Cycle Observation Program.
- Write a short paragraph on the following – What were your previous thoughts and/or experiences of menopause? How has mothering looked for you?
JOIN THE ONLINE FORUM
Contribute to this lesson’s discussion – comment in the forums here
Click on the MARK COMPLETE button below to complete this lesson.